We deeply appreciate your joining us on our mission to give voice to the 21st Century woman and are extremely grateful for your involvement in our co-creative community of like-minded women speakers. Staying true to our commitment of collaboration and contribution, if you feel that what we’re creating here is something you would like to share with your network, we welcome you to invite others to participate in this dialogue with us. Your bringing more people to the conversation will allow us to expand our community of dynamic trailblazers dedicated to supporting one another as we enter a new era in history.
Our ultimate mission is to define the next era of our industry, to support you having a stronger voice in the world so that you can increase your capacity to make the kind of impact you came here to make. To see this vision a reality, we need a ban of leaders unsurpassed to pave the way. That’s you! We are privileged and honored that you have chosen to walk this path with us and we invite you to continue sharing the love in any or all ways you feel moved.
Thanks so much for sharing the love! We appreciate you immensely!
To a new day,
The WSA Team
Here are some ways for you to “share the love”:
FROM OUR WEBSITE:
- “Like” our site or a specific blog post by clicking on the symbol anywhere on our site
- Share your favorite posts or page on our site by clicking on any of the icons in the “Share the love” bar at the bottom of every page on our site.
Click here to see a brief tutorial video for using the “Share the Love” bar.
Want to “share the love” and be part of growing our” movement”? Here is one simple word-of-mouth marketing strategy to do just that:
Cut and paste the very short email broadcast below into your own email program and send out to those with whom you wish to share WSA. Feel free to tweak it to match your voice or if you prefer, simply start from scratch and create your own…whatever feels authentic and good to you. Also, please make sure to plug in your recipient’s name and your signature where designated.
SUBJECT LINE: An Idea Who’s Time Has Come!
FR: <Your First Name>
I hope this email finds you well. Just found out about an emerging “movement” that’s giving voice to women just like you! Women Speakers Association is an idea who’s time has come and one that I’m sure you want to know about.
Go to WomenSpeakersAssociation.com and see what they’re about. I couldn’t help but jump on board the second I saw what they were up to.
Hope you join me!
<Your First Name>
Here are two simple steps you can “share the love” on Facebook:
1. Sign up for a free Twitter account if you don’t already have one.
2. Click here to follow WSA on twitter. Our handle is @womenspeakassoc
3. Use our hash tag as much as possible when micro blogging. WSA’s Hash Tag is #WSALive
4. Tweet about WSA and when you do, include the following info in every tweet: @womenspeakassoc, #WSALive, other member’s handles
Example: ‘@womenspeakassoc is the place to meet exceptional women speakers #WSALive check out http://tinyurl.com/4rj854d’
5. Click here to send us a Direct Message using Twitter asking us to follow you. WSA wants to follow you on Twitter, so help us help you!
6. Click here to create a ‘WSA List’ in your Twitter account and add other women speakers to it
Note: doing this will increase the social influence of WSA globally. Once you’ve added WSA to your WSA List let us know by sending us a direct message and we will add you to our WSA list in return!