Why is designing what you are going to talk about is an important art and skill?
Because you want to know your overall goal from what you want out of the exposure before you figure out what you want to say. Whether you’re comfortable speaking or not, there is a way to get more comfortable so that you can make this one of your top marketing strategies.”
On this podcast Katrina Sawa shares some fresh new ideas to get started speaking, be prepared to get more speaking gigs and generate a lot of leads doing it.:
- How to craft your talk so it’s easier to remember with less notes or wordy PowerPoint slides.
- How to MONETIZE your talks, presentations and appearances online and off.
- How to know when to sell what and for how much to which group and why it matters.
[bctt tweet=”“Speaking is the FASTEST Path to CASH! ” – Katrina Sawa on #SpeakerSuccessPodcast” username=”WomenSpeakAssoc @katrinasawa”]
The Jumpstart Your Biz Coach, Katrina Sawa, helps you make more money doing what you love. She is the creator of the JumpStart Your Marketing® System, a dynamic, tell-it-like-it-is speaker and author of the book, Love Yourself Successful. Katrina has a no-nonsense approach to showing entrepreneurs how to develop consistently profitable businesses implementing proven marketing and business strategies plus she kicks you in the butt to get it all done too. With 30 years’ experience in sales, business and marketing Katrina speaks to groups of all sizes and holds live training events annually. Get info and free trainings at https://www.JumpstartYourMarketing.com.
- Website: www.jumpstartyourmarketing.com
- LinkedIn: @katrinasawa
- Twitter: @katrinasawa
- Instagram: @katrinasawa
- Facebook: @katrinasawa
- Link to your Free Gift: http://www.JumpstartSpeakerTraining.com is one focused on speakers, but the main freebie is www.JumpstartYourBizKit.com and a third that is super cool is a quiz, www.JumpstartYourBizQuiz.com it’s possible we share them all… hard to say which til we get talking
Enjoy this episode? Give it some social media love and click the social media share buttons now to share with your community. And of course we would love to hear you insights and ah-ha moments in the comments below. (Don’t forget to grab your #SpeakerSuccess Gift here.