When it comes to content development, do you feel a little overwhelmed?
If you answered ‘Yes” you are not alone
On this podcast Trish Springsteen shares:
- The importance of believing in yourself and your message – avoid those negative thoughts – what happens when you truly believe the words: You can do anything you want to do
- What does it mean to be an Influencer and do you want to be one?
- How to repurpose and leverage to Get Known Be Seen.
[bctt tweet=”Believe in yourself and your message – Act by adding techniques and strategies then Share with those who need to hear it. – Trish Springsteen on #SpeakerSuccessPodcast” username=”WomenSpeakAssoc @TrishatTrischel “]
Trish Springsteen is a multi international award winning speaker mentor international bestselling author radio host. Clients work with Trish because they know she can help them leverage their business with speaking and communication. Trish typically works with introverts, authors and advocates to help them Believe Act Share and build the foundation to Be Known and Seen.
Trish has brought improved speaking and communication skills to published authors, advocates, bloggers and introverts. As well as communication, speaking and presentation skills to accountants, executives; scientists, engineers and property retail experts.
Trish is the author, co-author, contributing author of 11 books.
- Website: www.trishspringsteen.com
- Instagram: @trishspringsteen
- LinkedIn: @trishspringsteen
- Twitter: @TrishatTrischel
- Facebook: @Trischel
- Free Gift: trischel.com.au/10-free-tips-to-improve-presentations
Enjoy this episode? Give it some social media love and click the social media share buttons now to share with your community. And of course we would love to hear you insights and ah-ha moments in the comments below. (Don’t forget to grab your #SpeakerSuccess Gift here.