If you want to grow your speaking career, you MUST be doing video marketing!
Every marketing strategy starts with a goal. Putting great content out there is a given. The question is what do you want your videos to do for you? If it’s getting more speaking gigs, you will need to do more than simply put a sizzle reel together. Yes, you need a sizzle reel highlighting your speaking style, voice and energy. Then you can go to town and keep the momentum and energy flowing to your online channels like YouTube and Facebook with video.
On this September 20th WSA-TV Premier Show episode you will learn some easy video marketing that can be done by speakers.
Featuring: Paige Wilhide
Advice from our WSA Expert
Here are some key tips from Paige’s video marketing advice:
* Use what you got! If you have a smartphone, you’re all set. Do some selfie videos.
* Deliver what you think your market will value. Education, entertaining or emotionally provoking video content will work well. + You never know what will go viral. But ask yourself is this something you would watch, enjoy and/or tell others about?
* Go make a bad video. Get over the hump of being in front of the camera.
* Use video in your email signature.
* Be consistent.
* Use a mix of livestream and pre-recorded video.
Paige gave many more great tips during this interview.
Paige Wilhide helps women build massive online audiences using video as the vehicle. With signature YouTube strategy sessions, we set our video creators up to skyrocket their online brand awareness. Learn more at http://paigemedia.com and be sure to visit Paige’s YouTube channel for more video marketing training https://www.youtube.com/paigemediaco
Our Host and Producer is Laura Rubinstein, Certified Hypnotherapist, Digital Media & Marketing Mentor and Business Transformation Strategist. Follow her blog here: http://TransformToday.com