“GWALS is proud and excited to partner with the Women Speakers Association towards advancing women worldwide. By sharing resources and encouraging the education and development of women, GWALS and WSA share a similar mission. WSA contributes an incredible difference in the lives of women throughout the world, and GWALs looks forward to a continued association to promote women speakers, leaders and change agents so they can make the positive impact they came here to make.” – Grant Wattie, Founder, Global Women’s Leadership Summit
WSA is thrilled to partner with The Global Women’s Leadership Summit – GWALS, which is the world’s largest online event for professional women in the world. The event provides focused presentations from the world’s leading experts and thought leaders across industries and has the mission of having a significant impact on advancing women the world over.
As part of our partnership, all WSA Members receive a complimentary pass to attend the GWALS pre-summit live September the 9th – 27th . Simply click on the banner below to redeem your pass.
WSA is sponsoring a spot in the Summit and WSA Founder Liora Mendeloff will be facilitating with our very own Viveka von Rosen on September 16th at 7pm entitled, “LinkedIn and Women: Seven Strategies To Make Your Profile Shine, to Engage a Supportive Network, and to Create More and Better Business.”
Viveka is known internationally as the “LinkedIn Expert” and speaks to entrepreneurs, business owners, corporations, and associations on the benefits of marketing with social media, and in particular LinkedIn. She is the author of “LinkedIn Marketing: An Hour a Day” (Wiley, 2012). She has been listed as Forbes 10 Most Influential Women in Social Media, Forbes 50 Most Influential People in Social Media, Social Media Today Top 10 Women in Social Media, TopRank’s 25 Women Who Rock Social Media in 2011, Host of the biggest LinkedIn chat on Twitter: #LinkedInChat
Here is a sneak peak at a line-up of some other speakers participating:
*Cherie Blair – Founder, Cherie Blair Foundation for Women
* Riane Eisler – JD, Named one of the Great Peace Leaders with Gandhi, Dalai Lama.
* Meera Sanyal – Chairperson Royal Bank of Scotland India.
* Joanna Barsh- McKinsey & Company Director Emeritus, Centred Leadership Project
* John Gray – Ph.D. Best-selling relationship author of all time, communication expert
* Jacki Zehner – Former Goldman Sachs Partner, Philanthropic Movement Builder
* Gina Bianchini- Founder & CEO at Mighty Bell, Co-founder Lean In
* Janice Ellig- Named by Business Week, “The World’s Most influential Headhunters”
* John Gerzema – New York Times Best Selling Author, author of the Athena doctrine
* Shelly Porges – Head U.S State Dept. Global Entrepreneur program and Finance Co-Chair for Hillary Clinton PAC.
* Sally Helgesen – Internationally acclaimed Author, Speaker and Leadership consultant.
* Marci Shimoff – #1 NY Times bestselling author, Transformational leader.
* Gloria Feldt – Co-founder and President Take The Lead, Author and Speaker.
*And many More