Do you dread the thought of marketing your business via video?
Does the thought of stepping in front of the camera send you into a panic?
On this podcast Sue Ferreira shares her insight into how to use video to create more income, more impact and more influence:
- Learn how to become camera confident, so you can enjoy using video, to share your story, your wisdom and your offers and grow your influence, impact and income.
- Understand how simple and user friendly the tech of video has become and how you can benefit from using simple video tools.
- Today over 80% of all web traffic is video, so using video is no longer an option but a must. Interestingly, the link to a YouTube Channel, one of the most powerful ways to become visible, is not one of the requested links for this podcast application.
[bctt tweet=”“We are living in an age of rapid change and the ability to adapt and embrace change is one of the main deciders leading to success. ” – Sue Ferreira on #SpeakerSuccessPodcast” username=”WomenSpeakAssoc @wealth_to”]
About Sue Ferreira
After forty years practising as an anesthesiologist in the invisible world of the Operating Room, for my Second Act, I have transformed my world to showing you how be Visible with Video.
Living in this exciting time of rapid but unsettling change, I realized many women were having challenges embracing the power of video, as a marketing tool. Camera shyness and techy terrors hold many back from extending their reach, influence, impact and income.
Knowing I can make you camera and tech confident, I created Wisdom To Wealth Mastery, enabling you to take your Wisdom to the World with Video.
Enjoy this episode? Give it some social media love and click the social media share buttons now to share with your community. And of course we would love to hear you insights and ah-ha moments in the comments below. (Don’t forget to grab your #SpeakerSuccess Gift here.
- Website: www.wisdomtowealthmastery.com
- LinkedIn: @wisdomtowealthmastery
- Twitter: @wealth_to
- Instagram: @wisdomtowealthmastery
- Facebook: @WisdomToWealthMastery