Want to get more media exposure, but unsure how?
On this episode of Speaker Success Podcast Bonnie Bruderer is sharing tips and strategies on how to get your story, your brand and your business into the media including:
- How to get media exposure;
- Why media exposure is important to you, no matter what your business or brand is;
- How to avoid the high fees and access needed to get your content featured on major media outlets, like APPLE TV, ROKU, SONY and more.
About Bonnie Bruderer:
Bonnie is a film and TV producer with over 700 television segments, and the writer, director, producer of the documentary: INFLUENCER on the social media generation and the advertising industry.
With a strong background in technology and media, she started her career at companies like CitySearch, NBC Internet, Active Networks and learned first hand how to build and sell emerging media. She worked for two decades, touring with some of the world’s top personal development gurus including Tony Robbins, Harvey Mackay and others.
She founded BINGE networks, which is a multi-channel media network for creators and brands, with syndication on 50 top OTT television networks.
- Website: www.bingechannels.com
- LinkedIn: @bingenetworks
- Instagram: @watchbingetv
- Twitter: @bingenetworks
- Facebook: @bingenetworks
- Free Gift: www.bingeprograms.com – A 30-minute complimentary media strategy consultation.
Enjoy this episode? Give it some social media love and click the social media share buttons now to share with your community. And of course we would love to hear you insights and ah-ha moments in the comments below. (Don’t forget to grab your #SpeakerSuccess Gift here.