Are you making one of these 3 costly content mistakes and repelling your ideal clients?
Deb shares that “Content that’s not aligned, nor consistent cannot deliver results.”
On this podcast with Deb Coman helps you:
- Learn why your content is likely not doing it all it can to help you get (and keep) better clients.
- How to avoid 3 Costly (and common!) Content Mistakes that repel your best clients.
- The 3 most critical places to share new content.
Deb Coman is a content conversion strategist, copywriter, author, speaker, and creator of the Content Conversion Lab. She empowers business owners to create and repurpose better content using strategy to attract and convert more of their best customers. In the Content Conversion Lab and with her private clients, Deb uses a comprehensive approach including blogs, video marketing,live streaming, lead generation, email marketing, newsletters, website copy,and social media. All are connected components of an effective content conversion plan that adds value, engages, and leads to more sales. Deb is part of the Leadership Team at Women Speakers Association and is an author in the International Best Seller Voices of the 21st Century: Women Who Influence,Inspire, and Make a Difference
- Website: www.debcoman.com
- Instagram: @debcomanwriting
- LinkedIn: @debcoman
- Twitter: @debcomanwriting
- Facebook: @debcomanwriting
- Link to your Free Gift: http://bit.ly/3CCMIST
Enjoy this episode? Give it some social media love and click the social media share buttons now to share with your community. And of course we would love to hear you insights and ah-ha moments in the comments below. (Don’t forget to grab your #SpeakerSuccess Gift here.
Our Host and Producer – Annemarie Cross, dubbed “The Podcasting Queen” is an Award-Winning Podcast Host and Producer. Follow her blog here: www.PodcastingWithPurpose.com